As we approach the final and best weekend for the 93 annual Laconia Motorcycle week, Beantown Baggers would like to share our Top 10 list of things to do on the final weekend of Laconia!
10. 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday – Get a free Beantown Baggers Shirt or Pin (for the first 100 people) on Weirs. We have partnered with Progressive to bring you the best Laconia Coverage again and we will be camped out at The Progressive Chop Shop on Weirs.
9. Check out Sevendust on Saturday at Noon at the Laconia Beach Drive In: http://laconiamcweek.com/event/laconia-fest-motorcycle-music-festival-presents-sevendust/
8. Go to Bentley’s for the Pin Up Girl Contest. We’ll be there around 2:30 or 3PM to the end at 5:00 PM. http://laconiamcweek.com/event/annual-miss-bentleys-pin-contest/
7. Ride the Kancamangus Byway- You know why!
6. Head up Mount Washington and hope for less wind than usual.
5. Go to the Lobster Pound. Apparently the Flaunt Girls perform nightly at 8PM but it’s worth going even without that added bonus!
4. Get over to Louden for the Vintage Side Car Races, Supermoto or the Jackyl Concert http://www.nhms.com/documents/2016-bike-week-schedule.pdf
3. Help a broken down biker – because it’s the right thing to do and all of us have been there.
2. If you’re up for the 129 mile trip, head over to Wiscasset and go to Red’s Eats for the best Lobster role you’ve ever had. Spend a few hours at Booth Bay before heading back. It’s a great way to get away from the rally and enjoy some spectacular roads on the way to an incredible meal.
1. Get out and ride. We all love the bars, entertainment and bikes. There is no shortage of any of these things but the weather will be awesome this weekend. Put your odometer to work!
Ride Hard. Ride Safe. Just Ride!