Here are some great suggestions for New Years resolutions.
1. Ride More. If you did 5k miles last year, ride 10k in 2014.
2. Do a fly and ride this winter (Arizona or California are great options – Florida with the exception of Key West is a terrible choice)
3. Ride to Daytona in March – bundle up and get your heated gear in advance of this one.
4. Ride to the Wall in May – show support for the troops.
5. Start setting up a trip to Laconia with five of your closest friends. Try to get out of the bars for a day and ride the White Mountains.
6. Ride Cross Country – go alone if nobody will go with you.
7. Do an Iron Butt 1,000 and actually send in the receipts for your certificate
8. Finally change out your bags to a set of stretched ones
9. Do the Hoka Hey (only for the truly hardened riders) – late July this year
10. Ride to Sturgis – stop in Milwaukee at the HD Museum on the way
11. Ride to Ground Zero in September.
12. Join Beantown Baggers for one of the White Knuckle 300 Rides. We’ll be doing two this year.
13. Write an article or take some riding pictures and submit them to Beantown Baggers – we like publishing stuff from our readers
14. Make the trip to Montreal through Vermont – great roads and fun destination.
15. Get on a bagger – it will change your life!
And tonight, please don’t drink and drive because if you get caught, you won’t be able to do any of these things in 2014.