Have you ever broken down? Been stuck roadside looking for gas, a cell phone, a push start or even a tow? Of course you have – at the least, this ruins a great day of riding. Thankfully good samaritans often come by to help when we most need it but what happens when nobody is around. You’re stranded and in a really tough spot.
We are announcing the Beantown Baggers Free Roadside Assistance program. At Beantown we have almost 16,000 readers and we’re going to bet that most are willing to help a fellow rider.
Here’s how it works:
- You break down – this sucks, sorry to hear.
- You email us ( email@example.com ) or send us a message through the Facebook site or tweet to us (https://twitter.com/BeanTownBaggers). Tell us your location and what the problem is (fuel, need a jump, need a tow, need a phone (a reader just reminded us that it would be tough to email without a phone – fair point) etc)
- We post the message for all of our fans to see
- A fellow rider will likely stop by to help
- Write us if somebody helps from the Beantown Posts and we’ll send that good samaritan some Beantown Baggers Gear just to say thank you.
Let us know your thoughts and send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beantown Baggers is not responsible for any issues that happen roadside.
Add me to that list…. SE Mass area (Dartmouth, Westport, Fall River,New Bedford Area)
Absolutely and thanks for the comment. Do you follow us on Facebook or twitter? If so, you’ll definitely get the notifications.
Time 4 10k svc, and get for f@#$&n riding season!
Would also like to be added to list. Western MA. Thanks, Steve
Thanks Steve! If you’re a fan on Facebook you’ll get the posts and notifications. Appreciate the help!
I do… I don’t have a truck/trailer but I’m an automotive tech and usually can come up with something in a pinch!
great concept,im in
I am in central MA, happy to help
Thanks Mike! Appreciate your help.
Ad me to your list Middletown, OH.
Im in worcester area